Lewanika and Josh talk about how PTSD is, is not, and can be represented in various table top games. We are going to be talking about subjects that can be sensitive, so please listen responsibly.
We hope that all our friends who are suffering through this affliction, and their families and friends, know that they are not alone. There are trained professionals there to help, here are some helpful links.
- Wounded Warrior Project: https://www.nowarriorleftbehind.org/
- Luke’s Wings: www.lukeswings.org
- Jon’s Art – A Soldiers Voice: https://www.facebook.com/soldiersvoice/
- Project New Hope: https://www.projectnewhopema.org/
- Bull run warrior retreat: https://www.willingwarriors.org/warrior-retreat
- And a story from a long time friend, really more like “Framily”: https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a24676406/hidden-heroes-veterans-caregivers/
We would love to hear your feedback! Check us out on Facebook at Tabletop Journeys, or Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/ttjourneys. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or subscribe to the blog at www.ttjourneys.com.
If you are listening on Stitcher, iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Amazon Podcasts, please make sure to like and subscribe, and if you enjoy what you are hearing, we would love a review also. All the support we receive from our community helps us grow the show.D&D, DND, PTSD, Robotech